Linoprinting — is a way of engraving a picture on a peace of special or regular linoleum or other polymer-based surface, and then printing it on paper.
During the lessons you will:
- make a sketch and transfer it onto the lino
- get acquainted with professional tools
- Learn the basics of working with the material
- Find out how to transfer the image onto the paper by hand
- Get a few prints of your image
Later the prints can be framed or used to make greeting cards, ex librises, gifts, calendars, or even a small author’s book of poems with linoprint illustrations